The CLC was host to the Reaching Out and Re-engaging with Technology conference on the 23rd October, with presentations about a number of e-inclusion projects funded by the South Yorkshire e-Learning Programme. In addition there was a session from a QCA representative on the new secondary curriculum, including plans for the primary and pupil referral unit curriculum, and a presentation from Gill Ellis, Senior Manager for Access and Personalisation in Sheffield.
On this page you can view the slides from each presentation (click on the blue links) plus excerpts of video/audio of each speaker.
- The New Secondary Curriculum – Nell Banfield, QCA
- No.92 Lyrical Magazine
- Youth Offending Service and Sheffield West CLC – Gaming technology
- Looked After Children Learning Programme – Sheffield East CLC
- Reaching Out and Re-engaging with Technology – Gill Ellis, Senior Manager for Access and Personalisation
- Spring Lane E-Learning College – Paul White
Apologies – the quality of the sound on the video is poor from about half way through.